Re: String addition to gnome-terminal

For some reason I haven't received Danilo's message... weird.

Em Sex, 2006-02-17 às 17:18 +0100, Josep Puigdemont escreveu:
> This is like allowing to break string freeze and not giving
> translators the chance to fix it...
> I think the decision should either be to leave the string out, or to
> officially break string freeze.

I kind of agree, specially for such a change. I could even risk to take
care of the translations myself, as it's probably only a matter of
copy&paste from another app such as nautilus and replacing its name
(e.g. Nautilus) with "GNOME Terminal".

Guilherme de S. Pastore (fatalerror)
<guilherme pastore terra com br>