[gnome-db] 1.0 plans

Hi

It seems the GNOME Office 1.0 release is going to really happen. I've
talked with Abiword and Gnumeric developers, and the first or second
week of September is the target date so far.

So, this means we need a plan before getting to 1.0. I've thought about
the following:

* From Today till Monday 25 August, development continues as we've been
doing the last weeks. This means that new features are accepted, as long
as they are fully implemented before the 25th. On the 25th we can do a
0.99.0 release.

* On Monday 25th, we freeze for 1.0. This means I'll create a branch
where all changes should be sent in patch form to the list, and
accepted. We'll continue like this until September 1st or 8th, depending
on when the GNOME Office release is made, and at that time we release
1.0.

Apart from that, I'll make a new mergeant release to go with the final
1.0, because although mergeant is not yet in 1.0 form, I think we can
include it in the GNOME office release.

So, thoughts? comments?