[gnome-db] Little problems using libgda

	Hello.

	I am having two problems when using libgda (0.9.0), it is the same
whether I compile the sources or use RPM packages. My distro is RH9 and
I am using mysql.

	-The first one (might be a stupid thing, if it is excuse me, didn't
know this), is that my programs crash (Segment Fault) whenever I define
global GDA objects (outside main() ).

	-The other problem is that when I try to delete/insert something in the
database, I get the following:

----
** (DataSource:16615): CRITICAL **: file gda-mysql-recordset.c: line 446
(gda_mysql_recordset_new): assertion `mysql_res != NULL' failed
----

	The function returns -1, although it modifies the database correctly.

	Thanks.

--
ricardo zonasiete org <ricardo zonasiete org>