Re: Help Wanted for GUADEC

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 10:52 AM, Sanne te Meerman
<sanne opensourceadvies nl> wrote:
> Hi Fernando,
>

> That sounds really interesting, as it covers many aspects like government
> involvement. Is ONCE also involved with this particular project btw? Will
> you be doing the presentation yourself?

I think I could participate in a joint talk together with the other
guys working in theese projects (Lorenzo, JuanJe, etc...) and a
representative from the Andalusia Government.

> Maybe you can send me a photo and a
> bio, so I can put some stuff online. The day will be hosted by Arjen
> Kamphuis, who is a well-known FLOSS entrepreneur in Holland, and very
> knowledgable on many things regaring FLOSS. I'm trying to get some stuff
> online ASAP, so promotion for the event will be more useful.
>
> The pre-conference is on monday the 26th, starting at about 13.00 until
> about 18.00. Can you make it?

Humm, I am also giving two training sessions during Monday and
Tuesday. The proposed schedules for my sessions are:
a) Monday afternoon and Tuesday afternoon
b) Tuesday morning and afternoon

So I am talking to Dave Neary to try to get the b) option, so I could
be free on Monday for this talk.

Salu2