Re: Help Wanted for GUADEC

Hi Lorenzo,

I think I do mean that indeed :-). I've heard great things, 'through the grapevine', and have tried to get details, but apparantly not on the right mailinglist. Are you coming to GUADEC, or is anybody else from these projects coming to GUADEC? These are extremely interesting projects. Not only because a11y is 'sexy' theme for the government market, but also because these projects show a great strength of FLOSS, connecting with governments and societal organisations like ONCE to create software.

Could you provide me with connections, and would you be willing to speak during the pre-conference? I'm making a serious effort together with www.noiv.nl (the dutch Cenatic) to get the Dutch 'forerunners' from Holland to attent. It might even mean business opportunities for you.

Hope to hear from you soon,
best,
Sanne