Re: Accessibility with numpad/arrowkeys

Hi Bryen:

The de facto keys for enabling other keyboard enhancement features are:

1) Press the shift key 5 times in a row to enable/disable StickyKeys
2) Press and hold the shift key for 8 seconds to enable/disable SlowKeys

The other features (e.g., BounceKeys and RepeatKeys) can be
enabled/disabled via the System->Preferences->Keyboard dialog.

Hope this helps!

Will