Re: extra apps suggestions

On Mon, Feb 05, 2001 at 08:57:15AM -0800, Sri Ramkrishna wrote:
> Forget adding it to gnome-extras.  If it's going to show up when
> evolution releases then we don't need to do it twice.    Looks like not
> many people care about the issue that much anyways.

I think it woul dmake a good candidate for the extra apps.  A lot of people
that use GNOME (geeks) use palm pilots.  Anyway, just because evolution will
require gnome-pilot doesn't mean there can't be a release now, as gnome pilot
is quite usable without evolution too.

George

--
George <jirka 5z com>
   When they kick at your front door, how're you gonna come?