Re: extra apps suggestions

I think it depends on when gnome-office is supposed to be released.  If
such a collection is going to be released at the same time as gnome
extra then I think it should be grouped with gnome office as it will cut
down on confusion on where to go for dependencies.  If evolution depends
on gnome-pilot I rather not have people have to go  out and get the
gnome extra collection to get it.  I'm assuming that we are talking
about a rpm release or somethiing.  I'm really unfamiliar with how
packaging is going to be done.  (ie is it a directory of tarballs or
what?)

If they aren't going to  be released at the same time then I might
concede it's a good package to include to gnome extra.   But personally,
I'm not sure what gnome-pilot gets you other than an applet to monitor
your syncs.  The real functionality comes with evolution.   If the
majority want it then by all means lets include it.  I just think it's
just extra fluff that doesn't provide any real value.

    sri