[Gimp-user] Thank you developers, for your patience.

Thank you developers for your patience and hard work. I've heard far too much bashing of the save/export
change. Change is just too had and scary for some it seems.  I have been one of the silent masses for far too
long.

I am one who has said nothing till now, but I greatly appreciate the new save/export features of Gimp. It
simplifies my workflow greatly as I often save/export as both jpg and xcf. I realized the benefits of saving
to xcf the hard way and now save important steps as hidden layers so I can always go back and tweak things. I
also export jpgs for comparisons along the way and now it's all easier.

Thanks again.
Dave H