Re: [Gimp-developer] New Image/Color Management option

On Sat, Jun 4, 2016 at 8:11 PM, Elle Stone wrote:

And you are asking me what knowingly false information you posted? How
about this bit above?

Gez hasn't posted any false information.

He has.

His choice of comparing attention
to themes with attention to the big picture regarding the direction GIMP has
taken with respect to the needs of people using high end workflows was a bit
unfortunate (the new themes are very nice and also the result of a lot of
work from people who don't normally write code for GIMP). But I 100%
understand and share his frustration.

I get that.

The new menu items shouldn't do or say anything. They should be removed.

Including softproofing?

Alex