Re: [Gimp-developer] New Image/Color Management option

On Sat, Jun 4, 2016 at 6:00 PM, Gez wrote:

Of course not, but take a quick look at the GIMP mailing lists archives
and see how much attention got that minor subject and how much
attention other important subjects receive.

That speaks volumes about the priorities of the project.

That speaks nothing about priorities. Most discussions on development
take place on IRC, and those discussions are about all sorts of dev
efforts. Which you are well aware of, because you are on that channel
and you participate in those discussions. I have logs proving that.

So why don't you take one step back and re-evaluate your claims?

Personally, I'm fine with a rant that has helpful bits of information
in it that could be extracted. All I can extract from your rant is
that you are annoyed so much that you post knowingly false
information. How does it help us make GIMP better?

Why is it the goal of GIMP 2.10 to produce a GEGL-based version with
feature parity with the current stable?

Where did you even read this?

Alex