Re: [Gimp-developer] wtf with the download?

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 7:19 PM, C R wrote:
If downloading the proper installation file for your system is tiring your
mind, it is probably not the kind of mind that can handle learning GIMP.

This would be the wrong kind of reply :)

I would be the first to acknowledge that our downloads page isn't fun.
However I'm looking at it right now fro a Windows machine and I see a
huge download link at the top of the page, so I have no idea why
Farkas would even have to go as far as the list of mirrors.

Alex