Re: [Gimp-developer] wtf with the download?

If downloading the proper installation file for your system is tiring your
mind, it is probably not the kind of mind that can handle learning GIMP.

Maybe hire a designer instead?

PS- Better get used to geeks, we make everything your sleepy brain loves in
life.