Re: [Gimp-developer] Create New Layer Button

Gez (listas ohweb com ar) wrote:
El vie, 27-03-2015 a las 09:16 -0400, Elle Stone escribió:
On 03/26/2015 08:16 PM, Ofnuts wrote:
It was also not so obvious to some more advanced users :) let's face it,
in a software with the breadth of Gimp, everyone is going to overlook
some feature.
+1.

I'm the kind of users who read the tooltips, so I knew the feature and
although I have no personal interest in having it changed, I wouldn't
mind if the behavior is reversed (clicking on new layer creates a new
transparent layer and shift+click brings the dialog for alternate
options).

we had that this way for a while. Turns out that with the shift-click
not really being discoverable a bunch of features basically
"disappeared". We then reverted it back.

Bye,
        Simon
--
              simon budig de              http://simon.budig.de/