Re: [Gimp-developer] Create New Layer Button

On 28 March 2015 at 11:28, Elle Stone <ellestone ninedegreesbelow com>
wrote:

 [image: Boxbe] <https://www.boxbe.com/overview> This message is eligible
for Automatic Cleanup! (ellestone ninedegreesbelow com) Add cleanup rule
<https://www.boxbe.com/popup?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.boxbe.com%2Fcleanup%3Ftoken%3Dij7aq5ZrOKLAmkZzKH8C4vQhoE9oJ1vWvRtSdXmdV5oEqA6u0FOdSj%252FRPyF9Dsov0Pl9PG1L1iK26njhTAh4T4z8CHjRJ%252FikzQKx2M8fLH7F44eQIVndXAsE4F1jLAsMRJweeS66ZgWGRj6HrbxyGO4R44FSCdG9%26key%3DsGrtqzQx4wy%252B7a8kjpCRVHISwgiMTsI5I%252BHIb6vXIGY%253D&tc_serial=20853295980&tc_rand=1843197750&utm_source=stf&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ANNO_CLEANUP_ADD&utm_content=001>
<http://blog.boxbe.com/general/boxbe-automatic-cleanup?tc_serial=20853295980&tc_rand=1843197750&utm_source=stf&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ANNO_CLEANUP_ADD&utm_content=001>