Re: [Gimp-developer] Updating the website for all the broken download links?

On  28.4.2014 at 3:59 AM Sam Gleske wrote:

As I mentioned in the past the offer is still open for me to QA the GIMP
website frontend for dead links and generate a report.  I didn't ever get
approval from any of the core devs so I didn't run any front end tests.

SAM

Hi Sam,

yes, we lately had this topic and somehow it went out of sight.
I'm not the webmaster, but I think it's useful.
If we should/can integrate something into our Jenkins job set,
then let me know.

Greetings,

Sven