Re: [Gimp-developer] [FEATURE] - Blend mode "Truncate"

On 23 April 2014 21:35, Gez <listas ohweb com ar> wrote:
El 2014-04-23 18:10, Joao S. O. Bueno escribió:

Maybe this should have even been the proper behavior for "Repeat None" -
but since it can't be changed now, introducing this as a new repeating
mode
can bring new ways to use the blending tool and GIMP itself.

-----
Comments on this idea anyone?

I like the idea, but I don't think that making it the default behavior for
"Repeat None" is a good idea. People are used to the current behavior, that
extends the last color.
But as an extra option, it would be really useful.

Please note I don propose changing the behavior of "repeat None" - I just
consider that maybe it should have been the default in the begining,
but not changing it now.