Re: [Gimp-developer] [FEATURE] - Blend mode "Truncate"

El 2014-04-23 18:10, Joao S. O. Bueno escribió:

Maybe this should have even been the proper behavior for "Repeat None" - but since it can't be changed now, introducing this as a new repeating mode
can bring new ways to use the blending tool and GIMP itself.

-----
Comments on this idea anyone?

I like the idea, but I don't think that making it the default behavior for "Repeat None" is a good idea. People are used to the current behavior, that extends the last color.
But as an extra option, it would be really useful.