Re: [Gimp-developer] XP SP3 requirement?

On Sunday, May 6, 2012, 17:39:25, Jay Smith wrote:

> Is SP3 _really_ necessary?

Probably not, but I have no time to test on unsupported OS versions.

> There are many XP users who will not go past SP2 because of the
> Microsoft monitoring & reporting, etc., of higher-level installations.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Anybody that paranoid is on
his own.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

Under any system, a few sharpies will beat the rest of us.
       -- Goodfader's Law