Re: [Gimp-developer] [Gimp-user] Translation updates for GIMP 2.8

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 3:45 PM, Cristian Secară <liste secarica ro> wrote:
> I checked with the official source code release for 2.8 and it seems
> that things have been screwed up somewhere. The script-fu .po files for
> languages ar, el, eo, ko, ro and te reports 61 total strings, the same
> as the current online version which now has been truncated down to 61
> strings for *all* languages.

It sounds like translators are pushing translations based on master into 2.8.
The reduction in translatable string count is probably related to a
local trimming/cleaning commit that I have locally that has not been
pushed yet - but the removal of string has been prematurely pushed.

/Ø
                                                 -- William Gibson