Re: [gdm-list] file name "title" for apps shown in bottom bar

On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 12:29 PM, mait <mait newcultures com> wrote:
In the bottom bar within gnome I have a lot of apps open and running.  There are so many that, unfortunately, the buttons aren't very wide and consequently there are displayed only the icons for the and I can't see the relevant file names.  This makes opening the app to work on the desired file take a lot of time and completely a guessing game.