[gdm-list] GDM Development Issue - Please Advise

Hello,

First off thanks for the new GDM.. it looks great! Seems to be a lot more streamlined than prior versions which is nice however there is one very useful feature that seems to have been cut out. The ability to do an XDMCP login was GREAT to have. It enabled me to log remotely into my main box (home server) from my laptop or the MythTV box in my living room which was incredibly handy. Not to mention it seemed to handle logging into a single monitor machine from a dual monitor machine and vise versa very well which is a feature most remote login clients sorely lack. If nothing else can someone please email me back so I know what is going on with the issue.. if need be I'll just go back to legacy GDM but I love how the new GDM looks/fuctions, other than the lack of XDMCP.

Thanks again for all your work,
Jesse Klaus