0.22.0 - problems compiling moneky-media and gst-editor

I was unable to compile monkey-media and gst-editor, they are are
claiming that gstreamer is missing. Obviously it is not, it's present
under gnome/gstreamer. Other packages that depend on gstreamer including
gst-player, gst-plugins and net-rythmbox compile fine.

Upon closer look, I discovered that gnome/gstreamer is missing from the
LIBDEPS lines of Makefiles for the two packages mentioned above.
Adding the dependency followed by make clean; make install did not fix
the problem. This is about how far I'm going to go after that issue,
as I don't really use these.

I don't really know what monkey-media package is for, could somenone
swing the clue-bat in my direction?

R.