make install

Hi

I'm having some problems and I want to reinstall the system. I have the
garnome tree builded during the first "make", so i'd like to do a "make
install".

Is it possible ?

At the moment if I do a "make install" nothing happens.

ernesto gandalf:~/tmp/garnome-0.21.2/meta/gnome-desktop> make install
[===== NOW BUILDING:    gnome-desktop-1 =====]
        [fetch] complete for gnome-desktop.
        [checksum] complete for gnome-desktop.
        [extract] complete for gnome-desktop.
        [patch] complete for gnome-desktop.
        [configure] complete for gnome-desktop.
        [build] complete for gnome-desktop.
        [install] complete for gnome-desktop.

Thanks

EJ

ps: are you considering a new release of 0.22 with corrections to the
install problems ?