Re: Meeting Minutes Published - February 15th, 2011

Hi,

Vincent Untz wrote:
> Le mardi 01 mars 2011, à 14:11 -0600, Brian Cameron a écrit :
>>     * Dave Neary's Advisory board request
>>           o ACTION: Paul to send email to the Advisory Board to request
>>             for help.
>
> What is the request? :-) There is no context, so it's hard to know.
> Maybe it's a private item, though?

Scott Berkun agreed to give a speaker's workshop a few weeks before the
desktop summit this year, on condition that he just had to turn up &
we'd take care of ensuring the appropriate webinar infrastructure - and
I thought that one of the members of the advisory board might be able to
help.

Cheers,
Dave.

--