Re: Non-Free JavaScript

Hi all,

this sounds like an interesting topic to discuss over some drinks ;) but
right now we are trying to aim the discussion at a GNOME overall
roadmap/strategy.

So please stay in topic, if you want to discuss something not directly
related to the current topic with the whole community you can try at a
later time so that the discussions don't get mixed up and ideas are
lost. It will be better for the current discussion and for the
discussion you are planning!

Diego