Re: GNOME Speaker Guidelines

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 1:57 PM, Brian Cameron <brian cameron oracle com> wrote:

I have a few things to say about this.

Brian,

These are good comments.  I think that's good enough explanation on the guidelines coupled with the living document strategy.  We are not going to get right the first time.  I suggest we take the stance of "no evil intended" and just close this thread.  Talking about improbable scenarios is (eg swastika) is taking things to an extreme to test the rules will just rat hole us, we can discuss all kinds of scenarios and no rule is going to work...  I'm still trying to figure out all the procmail rules that would filter my mail properly. :-)

Let's close it, there is nothing more to discuss.  We'll adjust as we find situations that the guidelines doesn't help us.

Thank you, Brian for your hard work on this.  I and the rest of the community appreciate the thought and labo(u)r that went into it.  Much appreciated.

sri