Re: Creating new modules (was Re: Git vs SVN (was: Can we improve things?))

On Mon, 2007-09-10 at 17:01 -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Then the daily summary could be in the planet gnome feed, perhaps.
>
> I don't know, I'm sure there are better solutions, and it's academic
> unless someone turns up who decides to try and code something. Just
> throwing out ideas.

CIA.vc already provides some access to this information in a standard
way.

For instance,

http://cia.vc/stats/project/gnome/.rss for all the commits going in
http://cia.vc/stats/project/gnome/eog/.rss for all the commits in EOG
http://cia.vc/stats/author/csaavedra/.rss for all my commits,

etc.

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra  <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>

D�del Software Libre, Curic�   http://curico.diadelsoftwarelibre.cl