Re: Statement about OOXML

<quote who="Richard Stallman">

> This statement seems to be taking a long time; the delay reduces the
> effect.  When will it be published?

It will be out this week. They delay is entirely my fault -- aside from the
spirit-crushing stupidity of the whole thing, I've also been quite unwell. I
would not be surprised if OOXML has had an adverse impact on my health. :-)

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia        http://lca2008.linux.org.au/

     "They cosset us with trappings to shut us up. That way when we say
     'sharecropper!' you can point to my free suit and say 'Shut up pop
                          star.'" - Courtney Love