Re: [Candidacy] Thomas Thurman

On Sat, Nov 17, 2007 at 12:07:27PM -0500, Thomas Thurman wrote:
> I did send this email to elections gnome org and
> foundation-list gnome org, but in a conversation a short while later I
> was convinced that I could best help the Foundation by not being on
> the BoD; I cancelled the foundation-list posting and asked on
> #sysadmin for the elections g o ticket to be killed, but clearly it
> didn't happen in time. For the avoidance of doubt, I am not standing
> in this election. Sorry for the confusion.

I asked what it was about when I saw your message (a few hours later).
However, I don't have access to the elections queue (not that I knew
what queue it was in), nor do I want to possibly override some team (of
course I've used a different account with access). Most people in
#sysadmin actually do not have access to these queues.

--
Regards,
Olav