Re: Candidacy Announcement for the 2007 GNOME Board Election: George Kraft

<quote who="George Kraft">

> On Fri, 2007-11-16 at 02:49 +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > No director represents their affiliation -- they're elected to represent
> > the GNOME Foundation membership after all -- but it must be documented
> > (least of all because of the maximum representation rule).
>
> Should I repost to foundation-list and election with the correction, or is
> this discussion thread good enough?

Probably best to request that the membership committee fix it where it is
published as information to eligible voters in the future. You could reply
to the foundation-announce mail with a correction, but it's probably a bit
of overkill.

- Jeff

--
GNOME.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia http://live.gnome.org/Melbourne2008

     "One in 10 Europeans is allegedly conceived in an Ikea bed." - BBC
                                 News, 2005