Re: academic cooperation

<quote who="Fernando San Martín Woerner">

> I've created the page after last GUADEC this year, unfortunatly there is a
> request for the mailing list but isn't still resolved. Anyway i think that
> today we are "more" people interested so we can try to advance on this
> idea together.

There were some problems creating mailing lists around that time. I'll do it
for you immediately.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
GNOME.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia http://live.gnome.org/Melbourne2008

     "Building a Kernel is a requirement for Securing Servers." - Oscar
                                  Plameras