Re: bounties?

I'm sure alot of us myself included would like to spend more time working on
free software if we could only afford it...

I guess my original suggestion for a more formal bounty system would be doomed to fail (too complicated, not in the free spirit) - but perhaps there could be an lgo page listing companies and individuals who are happy to do gnome work for money / DVDs / beer / food / whatever ... would anyone actually list themselves there, though? Would you, Tristan?

I've seen projects like Plone do that... it's clearly an open source project, but they list quite a few companies that can provide for-pay support.

- Mike