Re: Statement on OOXML

<quote who="Richard Stallman">

> Is someone working on a statement that the GNOME Foundation does not
> support acceptance of OOXML as an ISO standard?
>
> I would be glad to offer confidential suggestions about a draft.

We're working on a statement regarding the controversy last week at the
moment. We're nearing the end of that process and have had quite some input
into it, so further input is more likely to delay than improve the process.

Thanks for your offer to help,

- Jeff

--
GNOME.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia http://live.gnome.org/Melbourne2008

       "Wake up and smell the coffin." - Frank Costello, The Departed