Re: GNOME strongly supports open standards including OpenDocument Format

    Is it? What are we actually talking about?

    The original referenced e-mail
    (http://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2005-November/msg00177.html)
    is a technical opinion on how to make open standards as useful as
    possible in providing cross-platform/cross-desktop integration.

I was talking about the Massachusetts policy decision about
OpenDocument (which was also referenced in Anne's message that started
this thread).  I thought that's why people are suggesting a press
release and trying to influence politicians.

The other message you're referring to may raise other issues also
worth talking about.  I am not sure what it says.