Re: Non-free software and GNOME

La plume légère, à Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 04:13:34PM -0600, heure d'inspiration,
Bill Gribble écrivait en ces mots:
> Let me give a hearty PUUUH-LEEEZE! to the assertion that just because
> something is published on gnome.org, it's "part of the project's
> documentation", and therefore the content reflects on the project as a
> whole.  GNOME is a collaborative project full of people with different
> perspectives, and the GNOME Summary is just one of them speaking up.

I am not responsible for having made GNOME a GNU project. Yes
GNOME is a collaborative effort but it seems to be that the people
who decided to join the effort would have been aware of what GNOME
was wrt GNU. People collaborating to the project should respect
the GNU standards for GNU projects too (I am not talking about code
indentation...).

Otherwise please complain to Microsoft for not advertising free software
projects running on their platform.

Wolfgang