Re: How dead is f-spot

At one point I tried to go through and fix a bunch of crashers and general improvement. We are starting to do a bit more with f-spot and hoping to get a release out at some point in the near-ish future. Most of the work has been stability and improvements and not very much on new features. If you want to try f-spot again and want to file any issues on github.com/mono/f-spot we can try and fix them. We also hang out on gitter.im/mono/f-spot

Cheers,
Stephen