Re: Vim-like shortcuts

If anyone is counting votes, I vote for the more standard implementation of the j and k keys. J moves the cursor down and k moves it up. The view port moves to keep the current cursor on the screen.

Thanks!

--
Steve Herber	herber thing com		work: 206-221-7262
Security Engineer, UW Medicine, IT Services	home: 425-454-2399