Vim-like shortcuts

Hi all.

I was really glad to see the introduction of vim-like shortcuts for panning (in r4310).

It was a major usability improvement for me, although the j,k keys feel reversed. When pressing j in vim the cursor moves downwards and the content (text) moves upwards. This behaviour is consistent with other software that borrowed vim's shortcuts (eg evince). In f-spot pressing j moves the content (photo) downwards and it seems a bit counter-intuitive.

Another inconvenience, not related to this patch, is that shortcuts in f-spot are not global. For example when in the 'edit image' mode I usually have to click on the photo first, for the +/- keys to work.

Anyway, thanks for a great app,
Yiannis.