Exporting to SmugMug

f-spot team,

I'm still unable to export to SmugMug. Can anyone help?

I've upgraded to f-spot 0.4.2, and installed the latest SmugMug extension (1.2). I just uninstalled/reinstalled the extension. I then selected a photo, and Export->SmugMug from the file menu. Next I selected 'Add' next to 'Account' and entered the same username/password I use to log into SmugMug. I pressed 'Add' from this dialog and after several moments I was back to the export dialog box. I'm assuming that the time that elapsed after pressing the 'Add' button was f-spot making the connection with my SmugMug account. I received no confirmation that a connection had been made, and no error messages. Now I'm back in the Export dialog box, and the only active buttons are 'Add' and 'Edit' next to the account, and the 'Cancel' button. The 'Export to Album' pulldown still says 'Not Connected.'

Is there anything obvious I'm overlooking here? Feels like I'm taking all the right steps, and I never receive any error messages...

Is anyone else having success exporting to SmugMug?

Thanks,
Tony