Re: no icons in F-Spot

Hi,

> On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 1:44 AM, Christoph Moench-Tegeder wrote:
> >>      Cannot find 'install -o root -g wheel -m 444'; You probably want
> >>      to pass -x $(INSTALL_DATA)
> > OK, this should not happen with my version of the port,
> Sad. Maybe I'll try downloading your port (instead of the patch) and
> then install it.

Just try the port. I just re-checked and re-diffed my port (in case I
botched the patch), but everything works for me. I have no idea what
broke when you applied the patch (you did use -p0 or something like
that?).

> Or how about adding a pre-compiled package? You think
> that might help?

Well, you'll get the icons that way (what about the icon cache?
I use Gnome but I'm in no way an expert with that). I don't
know if I can help you with my packages, as my machine is running
7.0-STABLE/amd64 with fairly ports mostly up-to-date, but there
are some local tweaks (most of them undocumented, of course).

Regards,
Christoph

--
Spare Space