Re: no icons in F-Spot

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 11:51 PM, Stephane Delcroix wrote:
> f-spot rely --and require-- gnome-icon-theme, plus some icons
> it install in a public place then run a script to let gtk know
> wher to find them you should have similar issues with other
> gnome apps

Thanks for your reply, Stephane. I still haven't resolved the issue
unfortunately. And no, in the few other GNOME applications that I have
installed (e.g., Nautilus, GEdit) I don't have any problems with
icons.

On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 12:37 PM, Christoph Moench-Tegeder wrote:
> I think there is some problem with the icon-theme-installer on
> FreeBSD, as I'm seeing missing icons, too (didn't really notice
> until I checked).  I'll try to look into that some time later
> today.

Good to see someone sharing my problem! Please let me know if you correct it.

Thanks,
Girish.

--
Girish Kulkarni - Allahabad, India - http://girish.50webs.com