Re: I'm trying to learn Mono specifically to contribute to f-spot, advice?

I too would like to work on F-spot and would rather use an IDE.  Thanks
Micheal for the help on searching the mailing lists for help, but after
browsing the google results all I find are people asking for help
setting up a solution file and getting either no reply or advice to use
VIM.  VIM and tag files are adequate when you're familiar with the
program, but an IDE with call graph analysis and type hierarchy displays
are indispensable for quickly understanding unfamiliar code.

If anyone out there has made some progress on getting f-spot to under
monodevelop or another IDE I'd love to hear about it.  I'm itching to
contribute to f-spot.

Thanks,

--
   __o    Brian "la lumaca"