IDE for F-Spot?

Hej

I am wondering what kind of tools you guys are using when you develop F-Spot?

Are you using monodevelop or? The reason I am asking is that I can not
find any monodevelop project file among the src files, as well as Ubuntu
Hoary's monodevelop has some problems (when you paste something, it
usually ends up in two-three extra places somewhere in the code...)
Also, I am not sure how much work is beeing done on Monodevelop (last
release in March and before that Sep.)

Thanks

/Bengt

--