Re: Dumping photos.db

On 12/01/07, Stephane Delcroix <stephane delcroix org> wrote:
sqlite3 path/to/your/photos.db "SELECT id, name from tags" > tags

and so on

Thanks, Stephane. That gives me the values, deliminated by pipes.
While I could parse that, I'd rather have it output SQL, like the dump
command. Rereading my original message, I see that I didn't specify
that although I should have (I only used the term dump in the subject
line). Er, can I have it output SQL that I can insert into MySQL on
the server?

Dotan Cohen

http://technology-sleuth.com/technical_answer/what_are_the_advantages_of_lcd_monitors.html
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/612/zion_i.html