Dumping photos.db

The birth of my daughter has inspired my to get a photo album up on my
site. To do that, I must export some info from F-Spot's database. I
have STFW for a few hours now and can't seem to come up with the
method of exporting SQL from the photos.db database. Note that sqlite
does NOT recognize the photo.db database, so I am using sqlite3.

I want to output to a text file these SQL commands:

SELECT id, name FROM tags;
SELECT id, time, directory_path, name FROM photos;
SELECT photo_id, tag_id FROM photo_tags;

Please, how on Earth do I do that?!? Thanks!

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/273/jackson_michael.html
http://what-is-what.com/what_is/electromagnet.html