Re: [Evolution] What do I do now?

On Sat, 2022-10-22 at 08:50 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
On Sat, 2022-10-22 at 13:42 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I seem to be getting them now. Trouble is, I'm also getting stuff
that has absolutely nothing to do with Evolution, despite having
set
a tag (or whatever it's called) to "Evolution".

If you set "Mailing list mode" in your Discourse Emails preferences,
turn that off.  If you enable that then your other preferences are
ignored and you just get an email for every post to the site,
basically.

See my other email: I'm not getting anything not related to Evolution
after following those steps.

OK, I'll try that.

So the way to get it working as a proper mailing list is by turning off
Mailing List Mode. So intuitive.

poc