Re: [Evolution] What do I do now?

On Fri, 2022-10-21 at 14:02 +0100, Mark Stanton wrote:
On Fri, 2022-10-21 at 14:09 +0200, Jaroslaw Rafa via evolution-list
wrote:
Dnia 21.10.2022 o godz. 13:04:15 Patrick O'Callaghan pisze:

It seems to take some time. I suspect Discourse is batching
emails.

I've been receiving them frequently.  I signed up a couple of hours
ago
and have had regular and frequent messages, started almost
immediately.

I seem to be getting them now. Trouble is, I'm also getting stuff that
has absolutely nothing to do with Evolution, despite having set a tag
(or whatever it's called) to "Evolution". As Pete has pointed out, the
Discourse system doesn't seem to be set up for the kind of exact focus
we need. This could be a real problem unless the Gnome admins create a
specific topic for Evo as they have done for a few other things.

poc