Re: [Evolution] Trouble with gnome evolution

On Mon, 2022-10-17 at 18:41 +0200, Philippe Lefèvre wrote:
Hi all,

I just started using Gnome Evolution 3.38.3-1 on Debian 11 to replace my
thunderbird installation.
Everything works well so far but I can't use my Contacts book (and only
this) located at Google.

Could you explain "can't use". Any errors?

Is this a known issue I could resolve on my side? Do I use a bad config
parameter?

It's difficult to say if it's a known issue if you don't explain what
the issue is!  But is it what is described in

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2021-November/msg00155.html

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2022-January/msg00109.html

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2022-January/msg00117.html

amongst others.