Re: [Evolution] High disk usage

On Mon, Oct 10, 2022 at 5:46 AM Pelle Windestam via evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org> wrote:
On Mon, 2022-10-10 at 11:36 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
> On Mon, 2022-10-10 at 10:55 +0200, Pelle Windestam via evolution-list
> wrote:
> > when I by accident looked at my "System Monitor" tool I noticed that
> > it was writing huge amounts of data to my disk.
>
>         Hi,
> does it report what file it is? Is the file itself such large, or so
> much data is written during the say, keeping the file relatively small?
> Being it about mail file, do you receive many mails each day?
>         Bye,
>         Milan

No, unfortunately not. I shows open files, but not how much that it has written
to each specific one.

I do not receive many mails at all, maybe 20 per day or so. Mostly without
attachments, and in any case the attachments would be small.

//Pelle

Without knowing where your evolution files reside - do not use Manjaro, you can go into the directories and run this command.  Largest files will be at the bottom:

find . -type f -exec du -b {} \; | sort -n